Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1. What caught my eyes were that he has taken beautiful pictures of nature and i like the nature he has taken good position to take the photos. I love nature, it is so beautiful and he got to explore to other places and take them, in the right season, to make it that it sets the mood of viewers.

2. In "Great Black and White Photographers part 2",( First photo) I see snow every where on ground, trees, rocks, animals. (Second photo) I see dark sky's, little lights down the hill, a bright moon. 1st, i smell something sweet, and bitter. 2nd, i smell dry air, wet grass. 1st, i hear deers eating on bushes, birds leaving there nest, and falling snow from trees. 2nd, i hear silents, animals stocking there prey, little winds blowing through my ears. 1st, i taste sweet, sugar, and cold. 2nd, I taste sour, bitter, and dry.  I feel soft, smooth, firm snow.(1st photo) I feel smooth, rough, bumpy, cool sky's.

3. I would create two things, posters to show what kind of photos he likes to take in his work time, and blogs because i can share everything about him on how he was before a great photographer, and what his famous photo was in his collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment