Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Academics Shoot

 Framing
I say i did a little good job on following the rule for this photo. The subject of this photo is Framing trying to get a frame in between a subject. I say a little clear to people who are looking at my photos. What i could do differently in my photo for Framing would be get more subjects in the pictures to make it look like a frame.

 Avoiding Merge
I will say i did a good job on following the rules for this photo. The subject of this picture is Avoiding Merge or to get every thing in the picture and not leave anything out so that people can see it more clearly than ever. Yes, people can see this subject clearly to them as they look at my photos.
I would change nothing but a bit more subjects in the photo to look more appealing to viewers eyes.


Rules of Third
Yes i say well job on following the rule for this photo. The subject of this photo is Rules of Third trying not to put the subject right in the middle but in the sides of the photos. I say a little clear for people looking at my photos. What i could to make it different is find more clearly space to take the photo and make sure that they are not in the middle of the camera.


Simplicity
I would say i did a good job on following the rules for this photo. The subject of this photo is Simplicity I'm trying to get the subject with out any distractions in the photo. I would say that people could see my photos clear. I wouldn't change anything but to get more people in my photo.


Lines
I would say i did a pretty good job on following the rule for the this photo. The subject of the photo is Lines. I would say not that much clear to people who are looking at my photo. What i would change is to find something clear enough to make viewers look at it clearly than before.

Balance

I say i did a good job on following the rules. The subjects of the photos are the Rules of Photo: Balance. Yes, i think it is clear to people that are looking at my photos. What i could do differently is that i should fin different locations to take the photos following the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment