Wednesday, October 1, 2014

First Free Shoot

 This is my little brother Caleb, The photo is to be surprise on getting a gift(Bottom Left corner).

 Little brother Caleb, This is trying to look cute and a little sad.

Little brother Caleb, This would be, what you do when you are in a good mood.

I'm happy about that i was able to get the photo in balance with its environment, so it will go well with the photo. What I would do differently is that i would choose a good timing during the day to take the photos, and make my subject do different styles in showing emotion to bring out the photo. Also take the photos in a different angle. The thing that i learned is that I'm able to take photos that try to blend in with its environment, also that i should choose a good time during the day to take the photos.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment